Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Just a trim please!

Um why is it that hairdressers never actually listen to what you ask?! I go in and say all I want is a trim and the front layers cut a lil shorter, and I come out with practically a fringe and half my hair missing! (ok maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration.) Maybe I need to be more assertive? that's defo not one of my strong points :/
To be fair I actually do quite like my hair how he's cut it, but it was a bit of a shock!



Today has been a pretty productive day. I got lots of jobs done like ironing, hoovering blah, a bit of revision too!

On the eating front, I have been so so hungry today which has really scared me. I'm guessing that my metabolism is starting to speed up now I'm nourishing my body again, and I probably need to up my intake a bit more.
I'm seeing my therapist tomorrow and getting weighed so I can discuss it all through with her hopefully.
Today I made the yummiest chicken risotto with peas and broccoli for tea, and all my family enjoyed it. Plus it was nice to have all four of us home at the same time to sit and eat together. It was a bit stressful to do, esp as it contains butter as well as olive oil, but I tried to imagine all the healthy oils going to my hair to make it nice and thick and shiny again (shallow, me?!)

Tomorrow I'm having lunch out with a friend which should be a challenge! Me and L are both going through recovery and want to test ourselves a bit so it should be good fun to do together.... but i have no idea where we're gonna go to eat yet!! spontaneous huh?! :p

Have a good April fools day
Love Amz xxx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

heya!thanx 4 stopping by my blog, now i can read yours too!have a fi
un lunch 2moro, fi xxxxxxxxxxxxx