Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Beginner's luck

Ok, here goes... this is my first ever post and I'm preeeeettty nervous because I'm not the best at being able to write down my thoughts... hopefully it'll be the start of a steep learning curve!

My main reason for starting this was cos I have too much free time... and when I have free time I have negative thoughts... and when I have negative thoughts I start to hate myself and not feel worthy of living, or being happy, or eating, yada yada yada. So yeah basically I am a whole lot better when I'm busy.

I honestly thought being at uni would be stressful and hectic with barely any chance to stop and rest. Oh how wrong could I be?! Yes I could probs fill a whole lot more of my time with studying and revision but meh! blogging sounds like a more interesting idea. Don't get me wrong, I DO study and of course attend all my lectures and I try to be really motivated and conscientious but there is only a certain amount I can do, especially at the moment when my brain won't let me concentrate for too long!

No comments: