Friday, 26 March 2010

I CAN!



I've followed through with this morning's good intentions. I've eaten breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and pudding!
The best thing about today has been the amount of pressure that it feels like has just flown off my shoulders! I don't have to be burdened and stressed under anorexia's demannding pressures on me.
I deserve to be able to enjoy my life, afer all we've all only got one chance at it!

I went to see my therapist this afternoon, and it was good to talk to her although I felt a bit awkward and uncomfortable even though she is soo so nice!
The hour seemed to fly by though and I felt like I still had a ton more to say! lol - that's quite a novelty for me because my biggest nightmare is that I'm boring and won't be able to make conversation with people.

Had PIZZA for tea! It was reasonably safe though cos I knew the nutritional value from the packet. It was realy yummy with chicken and pesto on. mmm mmmmm!
Here's a piccy of my new hair band from Accessorize that I wore today. I love love love it! I would show you a pic of me wearing it but my camera is being a nuisance and not letting me uplead anything! grrrr so this will have to do.



Amz xx

No comments: