Saturday, 27 March 2010

Daisy, Daisy...



Hmmmm my bed was trying to kidnap me and keep me hostage this morning! I just couldn't make myself get out of the comfy warmness, but my mum called and said if I wanted to go on a walk with them they were going SOON! So I gulped down some brekfast, (the usual 3 weetabix, milk, a lil bit of sugar and a mahusive cup of black coffe on the side!) and away we went.

It was a fairly springy walk with the 'rents. The sun tried its best to shine whilst we were out. I found the first daisies of spring! :)

My mum and dad both wanted to get into the whole anorexia recovery discussion again, that seems to be taking over my life, but I just wasn't in the mood. I just wanted to think about normal real life things - like did anyone watch The Wizard of Oz show last night where Andrew LLoyd Webber is on a hunt for yet another musical star, this time Dorothy? I love programmes like this haha! It amazed me at how confident loads of the girls were, even though some were only 16. It also brought back memories of me as Dorothy aged 8 in our school production! It was awesome and must have been so cute to watch, although with my acting skills (or lack of!) I have absolutey no idea why I was given the lead role...

I can't wait til this afternoon to meet up with two really good friends for a fab chat,.... and of course to have my very important caffeine fix!!



Love Amz xxx

No comments: