Whoop 5 exams down, 2 to go!! and then I'm done for the summer - I still can't believe how ridiculously early this uni breaks up!
Right, onto more sombre issues: I have a complaiint to lodge: I’ve not been particularly impressed with this Bank Holiday weekend. Now come on Mr Sunshine, it’s May time now, so do your thing and scare away those clouds please! and WHAT was that that fell out the sky this afternoon? I sure hope it wasn't hail, cos that is just NOT on.
The view of ALMOST sunshine out my bedroom window
... then 10 seconds later!
= GREY
P.S. unfortunately my mug didn't have cappuccinno in it, only coffee. BUT the coffee was WHITE and not BLACK - go me!!
I have an exam at 9.15 tomorrow so in theory, my weekend should have been full of revision. In practice, it was full of procrastinating, and lazing around.
I am getting so good at being able to chillax now (omg I hate that word but every one at uni says it and I think I’ve subconsciously added it to my vocabulary… along with ‘probs’, ‘obvo’, ‘cba’ actually saying ‘lol’ not just writing it, and many more too cringey to tell you haha!)… but yeah I think most people with eating disorders find it really really hard to allow themselves to relax, or not do anything productive and I was deffo (that’s another one, sorry!) in this category. Now, though I’m loving being able to laze around and have a chilling kind of day. I think the fact that the revision is unappealing helps cos I’ll think of ANYthing else to do instead!
Here's a few outfits from the last few days (please ignore the messy room in the background - that is another thing I'm getting good at - not needing my room to be OCDly clean)
Notice the lack of jeans which are normally my everyday wear. But at the minute I am STUCK in between sizes- jeans I own are getting uncomfortably tight, but there's no point buying the next size up yet cos they're too biiiig.
BRING ON THE WEIGHT GAIN AND JEAN WEARAGE!!
Hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend! (Is it jut an English thing or do other countries get a May Day??)
And, what words do you find yourself saying and then cringing at straight afterwards?!
Ciao for now
xxxx
4 comments:
ashamed to say ive been "chillaxing" all day....
i used to laugh at people who said that, now im one of them!
i always say blates aswell as probs, and obvs. who has the energy to say WHOLE words anymore?!? i did hear about this guy who decided saying www was too longwinded (to be fair, it actually uses more vowels than just saying world wide web) so he said weeweewee instead. FREAKYDEAKY!! so until you start doing things like that, id say you can probs get away with it :-p
Good luck in the exam tomo!!
(sorry but my middle name must remain a secret... only my family and the nice men at the passport office know it and they're sworn to secrecy)
Soooo... gertrude it is!
Happy MayDay xxxxx
LOVE YOUR OUTFITS! you MUST participate in my next fashion friday contest!
I'm kinda jealous of your jean trouble. It's better than having absolutly everything be too big! I don't know if you were ever at that point, but if you were I know you are appreciating right now having things that fit! It sounds like you have crossed many hurtles to get as far as you've come. I'm happy for your jean trouble in the best way possible!! :)
Cute skirt btw!
<3 Tori
Giiiirl! I understand the being stuck in-between sizes of jeans! I have never, in ALL my life, found a pair of perfect jeans... But I am determined to find them, and while I'm at an awkward size there isn't any hope.
Bring on the weight gain - We deserve to wear our jeans with confidence, not a belt!
I hope your exams went well, sweetheart.
The main thing is, you did them. Be proud of yourself for that, because that in itself is an achievement.
All my love,
Eleanor. xo
P.S. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog - your insight and support is invaluable. <3
Post a Comment