Sunday, 9 May 2010

J'adore

I've got a bit of a one-track eating disordered mind today, so this list is to try and think of non-food things that I LOOOOOVE!

• Singing along to my ipod at the top of my voice when driving

• Making random lists

 
• Sitting in Costa with friends

 
• Sitting in Starbucks with friends

 
• Well, let’s face it, any coffee shop plus friends = ♥

 
• Reading all your amazing blogs

 
• Swimminggg

 
• Finding out more about people

 
• Water skiing, hot weather, beaches… a holiday abroad really

 
• Feeling safe with my family around me

 
• Watching musicals at the theatre

 
• Making collages of posters/cards

 
• Checking facebook… well I’m not sure if I love this, but I feel the need!

 
• Long walks in the countryside on sunny days

 
• Feeling that I am making a difference or helping someone

 
• Taking photos

 
• Mooching round shops just browsing

 
• Watching Grey’s Anatomy

 
• Learning more about ED’s so I can become more insightful and wise to them

 
• Getting engrossed in a good book

 
• Playing my clarinet

 
• Pretending to be an opera singer(!)

 
• Day dreaming

 
• That feeling when you know you’ve had a really productive day

• Watching films in French (but with the English subtitles, cos I aint that smart yet)

• Having a massage :-)

What do you adore??

xxx

No comments: