• What it feels like to be warm
• The amount of energy I can have
• What bananas taste like – tragedy! they used to be my favourite fruit
• How to feel relaxed and comfortable with doing nothing
• The feeling of getting absorbed in a good book and losing track of the world around you
• How nice fresh white bread is compared to brown (don’t get me wrong, I still like brown but can now eat white on occasions!)
• Being excited about the future, not just terrified
• That it was abnormal to hoover my bedroom carpet everyday cos of the amount of hair that was falling out (sorry tmi!)
• How much better clothes look when they’re not hanging off me
• Not counting down the minutes in the day til the next meal, or until I could go to bed and get the day over and done with
• That I was ALLOWED to enjoy what I ate without feeling guilty about it
• How to get a good night’s sleep
• That even though some things are still really tough, I have come a long way
• That people think about other things that aren’t food or weight related
• That I don’t need to be perfect to be happy
• The feeling of WANTING to exercise instead of NEEDING to
• That I don’t need to be the last person to finish eating at the table
• That is natural to feel emotions, and being numb sucks
• There are so many people in my life that I love and that love me
• That life is for living, not jut existing
News Flash: I've got a summer job!! (well it's only for a month but better than nothing) It's working for an exam board marking papers and doing general office work (I think!) This will be my first ever full-time employment - working from 8.30 til 4.30 aaah! that's like a proper job! far too many hours :p
I'm really excited and pleased cos it means I can work for a month and save up some money to then hopefully go on holiday/travelling with S :)
Only slight issue is it's the summer ball on the 15th May, my friend's b'day on the 16th and then I start work on the 17th haha! i could be a smidge tired.
Would'ya look at that! it's bread but not as I know it :p
It's a roll and not a sandwich. excitiiiiing much?
With dairylea, ham, lettuce and Branston pickle.
The usual greek yoghurt, apple, sugar. Deelish.
I gotta go cos me and my mum are gonna walk up to the poling station to vote!
QUESTION: What had you forgotten, or what do you want to remember?
Oh and thank you sooo much guys for your nice comments, love you all!!
Bye bye!
xxxx
3 comments:
Hey you.
Loving this post missy, its so spot on... why do we put ourselves through all this crap when there are SO many things worth living life to the full for!
Each one of these points made me smile and after a rather lacklustre therapy sesh (you were right, it was just a load of Qns, i havent actually met my proper therapist yet. bumsy!)
but this made me realise that this isnt gonna be a quick-fix kinda job! i need to be patient and try to get into a positive mental state so that im ready for the tough times ahead ;-)
so glad your so upbeat tho, it really sounds like you've got it sorted... im so proud of you!
keep it up my love and well done for your summer job. marking exam papers eh, check YOU!
just remember...
" with great power, comes great responsibility!!!"
(and alot of A-C grades!) xxx
I love this post. It gives great inspiration. I can't wait to remember all of the things mentioned! And even more!
I can't wait to remember. Period. My memory is so bad with such malnourishment, it used to be great.
love this! i think i might copy if u dont mind?? it will prob be very theraputic!! xoxxoxx
Post a Comment